Can Do Multiple Sclerosis
Please test your system to ensure an optimum viewing experience! http://events.commpartners.com/webcasts/browsertestor/
For Technical Support, please send an email to email@example.com
What is my login info?
You will need to first login to the conference site using the email and password you created at the time of registration. Forgot Password? Simply click to reset your password. You will get an email with instructions; if it does not come through right away, please check your junk folders.
How do I access the program?
You can access any of the sessions by clicking on the “Agenda” button in the top menu bar or middle block at the bottom of the home page https://cando-ms.elevate.commpartners.com/. Click on any session title and access the “View Session” button.
Can I dial-in by telephone to listen to the program?
This virtual program audio will stream from your laptop or desktop computer speakers for you to enjoy an optimal program experience. If you experience problems accessing the audio by your device, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I visit the exhibit hall?
You can access the Exhibit Hall from the top menu bar or the block on the bottom right of the home page and select the booth you would like to access. Each booth has information highlighting their company and offerings.
I am having trouble with streaming audio; I can’t hear the speaker through my computer speakers; the streaming stopped… what do I do?
- If you are not able to hear any audio through your computer speakers, check to make sure your speakers are not muted or turned off.
- Refresh your screen by pressing the F5 key on your keyboard or clicking the “refresh” button in your web browser.
- If you continue to have technical issues send an email to email@example.com.
Can I watch this in a group setting?
Absolutely! We encourage you to participate in this program with your friends, family or support group members. You can have a representative of your group login and access via their account.
The slides are not loading; I can’t see the slides; other technical issues.
Please ensure that the location of where you plan to access the program meets hardware, software and bandwidth requirements well in advance.
Browser Tests: Please take the following browser test: http://events.commpartners.com/webcasts/browsertestor/
Please review the following Technical Requirements and be sure your system and networks are up-to-date.
Minimum System Requirements: 2.0Ghz Processor or faster 2 GB RAM (Greater than 2 GB recommended)
Minimum Browser Requirements: Browser must support HTML-5. To detect your browser version, run https://whichbrowser.net/
Windows 7 or later Mac OS X 10.9 or later Chrome 60 or greater
Firefox 52 or greater
Edge 14 or greater
Safari 10 or greater
iOS 10 or greater
Internet Explorer 11
IP Addresses and Ports to Allow for HTML5:
22.214.171.124 port 80, 443 (web and audio)
126.96.36.199 port 80, 443 (web and audio)
188.8.131.52 ports 80, 443 (web and audio)
184.108.40.206 ports 80, 443 (web and audio)
220.127.116.11 ports 80, 443 (web and audio)
- It is recommended that you use a PC or MAC with an updated Internet Browser.
- Ensure that pop-ups blockers are disabled in your Internet browser settings.
- Ensure that your internet browser is Active X enabled.
- Wifi is not recommended. The problem with WiFi is signal strength can vary causing bandwidth to increase or decrease.
- We recommend a wired connection. A wired connection gives a consistent signal and consistent bandwidth. A wired connection provides a better experience.
- Audio (sound) is projected through your computer speakers. Be sure your computer is equipped with speakers or the room where the conference is being broadcast is equipped with speakers so you can hear the presenters.
Need Further Technical Assistance?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Customer Support Team at 1-800-274-9390.